There are job opportunities on the LettuceKnow program on topics ranging from physiology and immunity to bioinformatics. Please follow the links to get more information on the different positions.
Interested to join a team of 18 PhD students, post-docs, and technicians working in Utrecht, Wageningen and Leiden? Inspired by our approach to combine large-scale transcriptomics of a diversity panels of 500 wild and cultivated Lactuca accessions, cutting-edge phenotyping, powerful integrative bioinformatics & machine learning, and state-of-the-art plant biology. If so, please check-out if your background fits and apply a.s.a.p. to start after the summer and join the LettuceKnow team.
- PhD position on Lettuce Immunity
(Van den Ackerveken lab)
PhD position Plant Developmental Plasticity (Pierik lab)
Wageningen University (WUR):
- PhD position Molecular Plant Physiology(Testerink lab)
- PhD position Lettuce Phylogenomics(Schranz lab)
- Post-doc Lettuce Phylogenomics(Schranz lab)
- PhD position Quantitative Disease Resistance / Genetics (Jeuken lab)